The Mission of The African Chamber of Commerce, USA, Inc. is to facilitate on behalf of our members’ enterprises that will lead to significant growth through trade and investment promotion, and allied activities by promoting, strengthening, fostering beneficial relationships, trust and interacting and supporting a prosperous local and international business climate in other to achieve overall economic and social development.
The Goal of the African Chamber of Commerce, USA, Inc. of New Orleans, Louisiana, is to serve the interests of our members in Africa, the United States and other countries of the world by helping them to identify meaningful strategies and approaches they need to enhance their enterprises.
ACC~NOLA helps its members by providing data, and information on business; projects or programs they desire to do and help create a platform to achieve it.
The African Chamber of Commerce, NOLA Services includes:
- Trade & Investment
- Education & Tourism
- Religious & Cultural Exchange
- Environmental Services
- Networking Organizations
- Medical/Health Related Services
- Community Partnership programs
- Economic Development/Empowerment
- Media & Entertainment
- Real Estate/ Property Management
- Women/Children Empowerment
- Research/Leadership Development
- Energy & Utilities
- Job Creation
- Short Term Training & Development
- Disputes & Litigation Services
- Petroleum & Chemical Services
- Technology & Vocational Demonstration Centers